Site Operation Manager (full time)
Eneco is a medium size utility company active in the production and the delivery of energy from renewable production sources such as solar4, wind and biomass. Eneco is active in Belgium since 2003. The group has three businesses in Belgium: the supply organisation supplying more than 35.000 companies and 1.000.000 private customers with green electricity and gas, the solar division, the leading solar power operator in the Belgian market and Eneco Wind Belgium a major player in the wind sector in Belgium, with offices in Wavre and Mechelen. Eneco Wind Belgium has around 100 wind turbines onshore in service and is involved in one of the largest offshore wind power plants in the Belgian territorial waters.
As part of the Dutch group Eneco, Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia. To date, Eneco Wind Belgium operates 100 wind turbines and is expanding rapidly its portfolio of assets.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Site Technician/ Construction Supervisor.
Une journée type
As part of the Operations and Maintenance department and in close collaboration with the CTO to whom you report, you have operational responsibility over a number of Belgian wind farms assigned to you, with a focus on those located in Flanders. Your tasks and duties will be related to:
- The daily follow-up of the productivity and operational status of the windfarms assigned to you, ensuring optimal production and turbine availability, including ad hoc trouble shooting as required,
- Continuously seeking to implement and contribute to production optimization,
- The coordination and/or provision of technical support and supervision to interventions by our Eneco team and our third-party service providers,
- Safeguarding and keeping track of the financial, contractual and administrative matters respective to your windfarms,
- Maintaining excellent relations with the respective stakeholders (such as local landowners, partners, local communities, …) related to your windfarms.
Thanks to your affinity to IT and your experience with LV/HV systems, you are able to:
- Analyse, structure, evaluate and report wind production data,
- Comprehend and resolve HV/LV as well as IT-connectivity issues concerning our operational wind turbines,
- Discuss and work with external and internal IT and communications specialists improving the real time connectivity and control of the wind turbines in the EWB portfolio,
- Remotely access and analyse SCADA information and its operational protocols,
- Execute High Voltage switching, as and when needed.
The safeguarding of the safety and health of yourself, your co-workers and the wider organisation your work in is your prime concern,
You have affinity with renewable energy and the wind energy sector in particular,
You are accurate and well organized in the tasks you take on,
You are flexible, resourceful and take initiative to resolve ad hoc operational issues,
You are a team player, supportive and respectful when working with your team member
You have experience and/or education in working with HV/LV systems (with or without BA5 certification)
You are IT minded with affinity to trouble shooting communications and IT related issues,
You like to take ownership over and engage yourself to execute your assigned tasks and duties,
You are apt to work in a small and dynamic team, and yet safeguarding the strong ENECO corporate values.
You are in general good health condition and not afraid of heights.
Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent,
Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Excel, Word, data analysis, telecom and IT network management (or willing to develop in it)
A prior experience with working in the wind energy sector and/or electrical HV/LV networks is recommendable but not an obligation,
Native Flemish speaker with strong trilingual skills (French-Dutch –English),
Driver’s license B
A GWO (or similar) certification and/or training history will be an asset.
Sector in strong development in a challenging environment
Professional, motivating & flexible working environment
Informal atmosphere in a small but dedicated team of approx. 40 people with strong focus and attention to (inter)personal development and collaboration.
Processus de recrutement
Convaincu que vous et Eneco formiez le couple parfait ? Nous trépignons d'impatience de recevoir votre CV et votre lettre de motivation ! La durée de la procédure de recrutement dépend quelque peu de la fonction. Dans tous les cas, vous n’aurez pas à attendre une réaction de notre part bien longtemps car nous voulons agir rapidement.
1. Posez votre candidature
- Vous avez vu une fonction qui représente un défi pour vous ?
- Envie de travailler chez Eneco ?
2. 1e entretien avec notre Recruteur
- Que savez-vous déjà d’Eneco et que voulez-vous encore savoir ?
- Comprenez-vous nos valeurs ?
3. 2e entretien avec le Team Manager
- Vous êtes fait pour ce job et pour devenir un chouette collègue dans notre équipe ?
- Asseyons –nous ensemble autour d’une table pour partager nos conclusions.
5. Bienvenue chez Eneco
- Ensemble pour une équipe durable !