Site Technician/Construction Supervisor (full time)
Eneco is a medium size utility company active in the production and the delivery of energy from renewable production sources such as solar4, wind and biomass. Eneco is active in Belgium since 2003. The group has three businesses in Belgium: the supply organisation supplying more than 35.000 companies and 1.000.000 private customers with green electricity and gas, the solar division, the leading solar power operator in the Belgian market and Eneco Wind Belgium a major player in the wind sector in Belgium, with offices in Wavre and Mechelen. Eneco Wind Belgium has around 100 wind turbines onshore in service and is involved in one of the largest offshore wind power plants in the Belgian territorial waters.
As part of the Dutch group Eneco, Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia. To date, Eneco Wind Belgium operates 100 wind turbines and is expanding rapidly its portfolio of assets.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Site Technician/ Construction Supervisor.
Une journée type
You will be working within the Construction and Operations & Maintenance team in daily collaboration with the Site Operation Managers and Project Managers. You will be supporting the responsible managers with technical support and on-site supervision to the maintenance, inspection and construction works related to our existing and under construction onshore wind farms located in Belgium. Your main tasks and duties will consist of (amongst others):
- Contribute to the safe operation and execution of all our EWB activities with HSE as your prime priority
- Coordinate, support and execute periodic legal and HSE turbine inspections
- Support the Site Operations Managers with securing and improving access roads and lifting crane platforms
- Assist the Site Operations Managers with on-site trouble shooting and execution of interventions in support of the operational turbine performance
- HV switching and restarting of wind turbines after planned and unplanned stops
- Maintain good relations with the local landowners and wind farms stakeholders
- Provide coordination and supervision support in the safe and efficient execution of our construction projects
- Assist with implementation and installation of automation and communication improvements to our wind farms in operations
Your prior experience, education and/or affinity allows you to support team with:
- HV/LV handling and switching,
- Trouble shooting of IT and SCADA communication issues related to the control of wind farms,
- Daily guidance, inspection and supervision of small to mid-seize civil construction works.
- You are respectful and pro-active in implementing of strong HSE values in all your activities
- You have no fear of heights. A working at height, GWO or related training and certification is a good to have
- You have a strong affinity to renewable energy and the wind energy sector in particular
- You are well action orientated, pro-active and resourceful
- You are a team player but able to work independently on remote sites
- Electrical and/or Electromecanical education or similar by experience
- An experience in the follow-up of wind farms, connections of telecom network and connections of electrical networks is a nice to have
- Preferred trilingual Fr-NL-EN, bilingual is a must
- Driver’s license B
- Professional, motivating & flexible working environment with room for personal development
- Informal corporate atmosphere in a team of approx. 40 people
- Self-steering work organisation implying initiative and responsibility
Processus de recrutement
Convaincu que vous et Eneco formiez le couple parfait ? Nous trépignons d'impatience de recevoir votre CV et votre lettre de motivation ! La durée de la procédure de recrutement dépend quelque peu de la fonction. Dans tous les cas, vous n’aurez pas à attendre une réaction de notre part bien longtemps car nous voulons agir rapidement.
1. Posez votre candidature
- Vous avez vu une fonction qui représente un défi pour vous ?
- Envie de travailler chez Eneco ?
2. 1e entretien avec notre Recruteur
- Que savez-vous déjà d’Eneco et que voulez-vous encore savoir ?
- Comprenez-vous nos valeurs ?
3. 2e entretien avec le Team Manager
- Vous êtes fait pour ce job et pour devenir un chouette collègue dans notre équipe ?
- Asseyons –nous ensemble autour d’une table pour partager nos conclusions.
5. Bienvenue chez Eneco
- Ensemble pour une équipe durable !